Download this app to your desktop
VR Remote Desktop is a remote desktop client designed for Google Cardboard. Kids using the computer *and* the tablet? Use VR Remote Desktop to control to your computer in virtual reality.
- Curved screen and magnifying glass options for better usability.
- Control the mouse with your head and the trigger button, or enable Viewer Mode and use the keyboard and mouse connected to the computer.
- Activate the trigger button when focusing away from the screen to re-center the display.
- Camera Preview shows you a live feed of your surroundings.
- Connect and use a Bluetooth keyboard.
This application is supported by (hopefully unobtrusive) ads, if you'd like to support the development, please rate the application and write a review, or purchase the full version! Feature suggestions are always welcome!
VR Remote Desktop is released under the GPL license, and the source code can be found on github:
<a href="https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.google.com/url?q%3Dhttps://github.com/svenhenrik/CardboardRemoteDesktop%26sa%3DD%26usg%3DAFQjCNFR4XiJlvJq_B5huV9lGWLJltvZsw&sa=D&usg=AFQjCNEKnhD355dyMQ_AQn5av9MMR5RUjw" target="_blank">https://github.com/svenhenrik/CardboardRemoteDesktop</a>
VR Remote Desktop is based on the open source GPL licensed android-vnc-viewer project:
<a href="https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.google.com/url?q%3Dhttps://code.google.com/p/android-vnc-viewer/%26sa%3DD%26usg%3DAFQjCNGxOYH0ghT-u1zhtLW08V9_gFNccg&sa=D&usg=AFQjCNH5r2ekp6uqCKe5GjcpORzchkncZg" target="_blank">https://code.google.com/p/android-vnc-viewer/</a></br>